Heat Treating Services Unlimited Inc. is accredited by the Laboratory Accreditation Bureau to perform ISO/IEC 17025:2005 instrument calibrations in your facility or in our own in-house Metrology Lab.
The Pyrometry Department uses the latest technology to perform calibrations, surveys, system accuracy tests and other critical requirements of NADCAP, AMS 2750, Boeing and CQI-9. On-line electronic paperwork reduces the length of time it takes to receive your reports and assures you will always be able to access them quickly.
Whatever your quality system needs are, HTSU can help you satisfy your requirements.
Our technicians are knowledgeable in a variety of instruments and systems. Some of the equipment we can calibrate includes…
- Temperature Control Instruments
- Process Control Instruments
- Infrared Thermometers
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Video Recorders
- Chart Recorders
- Testing / Lab Equipment
- Carbon Controllers
- Flow Meters
- Pressure Gauges
Our technicians can also help with a variety of continuing instrument calibration services including…
- On-site presence during Nadcap, Boeing, or CQI-9 audits.
- New parts when equipment is damaged or aged.
- New system upgrades when equipment has become dated.
- 24/7 emergency-service when a customer needs immediate service.
- Fully equipped metrology lab for accredited calibration.
Instrument Calibrations by HTSU
Whether your business needs reliable on site instrument calibrations, or more rigorous evaluation and repairs in our metrology lab, HTSU has the expertise and the technology to offer the effective and efficient instrumentation calibration service that your business needs.